Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Memphis Mommy - Tennessee

My Memphis Mommy



Now we've got Tennessee on the board (or map!). Please meet Amy (isn't that a beautiful picture) of My Memphis Mommy, a girl after my own heart. She runs My Memphis Mommy and boy doesn't she do a stellar job of it. One of the first things that hooked me on my site was in her title bar......Paying It Forward. I just loved that movie and anyone who has that motto is alright in my book!

Amy came to design her site after realizing she needed to add some discipline to her spending habits and My Memphis Mommy was born. What a great find. also puts up meal ideas for the week and there are some yummy sounding dishes in there.

As always, stop on over at Amy's place and say hi and welcome her aboard!








This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here