Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Looky Looky - The Red Plum Coupon Preview Is Up

O.K. so little things in life excite me to no end. When I decided to put the Sunday Coupon Preview widget up on my site last week, I truly wondered if it would automatically update itself each week or if I was going to have to pull strings, push buttons, pray for divine intervention, etc.

It's a happy day because it works!!! It you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see the Sunday Coupon Preview widget in the center of my page and it shows the Red Plum coupons for Sunday, January 10, 2010.

I'm seeing:

Aunt Millie's Bread - $.50/1
Lots of Kellogg's coupons (Don't forget to go to Target.com and print their Kellogg's coupons too!)
L'Oreal Everpure - $2/1
Mach Disposable Blades - $2/1 and $3/1 depending on which blade count you buy
One Touch Ultra Meter $10
Purex Coupons
Smart Balance Coupons
Tide Stain Release 26-50 oz $3/1

Many others as well....

The Smart Source listing isn't up yet, but I'll let you know when it is. Remember, you may not get all of these coupons in your area, but that doesn't mean you can't purchase them from your favorite clipping service or from E-Bay.



This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here