Friday, January 22, 2010

In Prepartion of Kroger Mega Event

I just gave you a heads up about the Kroger Mega Event. I'm sure the other local grocery stores will have great sales going to counter Krogers. I just checked out the printable sites and wouldn't you know it....all three of them have some great new coupons up. I would go to all three and print every coupon for products you use. They will definitely come in handy this weekend.

Coupons.com
RedPlum
Smart Source

Remember, you can print the coupons twice and if you have more than one computer/printer, you can print two coupons on those machines as well. I already have both of my computers/printers printing away.

And don't forget, once you find out the great deals in your area for Krogers, contact your local clipping service immediately to get extra coupons. If you order them on Sunday they should arrive in time for the sale which will mean great stocking up deals for you. This is one of the shopping events we always wait for and proves to be a great saving event!




This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here