Friday, January 29, 2010

How to get 3 $1 SwagBucks in less than $3 minutes



I just earned 3 Swagbucks in less than 3 minutes. How did I do it?
1) I used my SwagBucks search engine and earned $1

2) I went to SwagBucks and entered "CupidRocks" into the Gimmie Box - $1 (this was in the newsletter I received in my in-box).

3) I did the free promotional offers (skipped them all) and entered the free code received at the end.

I just lOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE SwagBucks. Never heard of them...shame on you...where have you been. I love SwagBucks because every 45 Swagbucks (takes about 2 weeks to earn that many) I get a certificate for a $5 Amazon Gift Certificate. Then I use those to purchase products for my house. No money out of my pocket. You all know I am a huge fan of transferring from here to there to get free! Go here to sign up today and start earning your free SwagBucks. This is one of the best search engine reward programs out there....by far.



This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here