Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Home Depot Savings Newsletter


If you haven't sign up for the Home Depot Savings Newsletter yet, now's the time to do it. I signed up for mine at the end of 2008 which was perfect timing for me. You will start getting savings coupons (you don't see in the store or in the circulars). I like to garden and there were some awesome coupons in the newsletters last year. Buy 1 of this plant get one free, etc. Great deals to the newsletter subscribers only. I remember around February of last I got great coupons on CFL light bulbs.


If you'd like to check it out, go here. Believe it or not, pretty soon they will start putting up gardening type of coupons and you know we are going to have lengthy discussions about gardening......






Have you joined Smiley yet?
This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here