Sunday, January 24, 2010

Restaurant Copy Cat Recipes FREE


Ever wondered how to make your favorite dish from your local restaurant. Now you can wonder no more. Here's a great little e-book that has "copy cat" recipes.
I downloaded this and tried the T.G.I. Friday's Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip and it was AWESOME. They have great recipes from Applebees, Pizza Hut, KFC, etc. You can believe I will be trying them all one at a time. The book is 46 pages long and downloads very fast in pdf format.
If you want to WOW your family with your cooking skills, this is the E-Book to have. The great thing is you can't tell the difference in taste. The dip tasted exactly like I had purchased it from T.G.I. and the cost was very reasonable. Now I can fix it whenever I want. I have to admit that since we have cut back on eating out, I have missed some of my favorite foods, especially from T.G.I. Friday's. I was thrilled to see several of their recipes in here. Go here to sign up. Remember, it's FREE!




This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here