Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dr. Seuss Book Club


You should know by now that I love to read. I just finished reading Cherries in Winter and now I am reading The Long Way Home. To me, reading is one of the greatest pleasures in life. There is nothing better way to spend a lazy afternoon then to curl up in your favorite chair or on the couch with a great book! My husband asked me last night what I loved to read so much and my response was that you can escape into a different world for just a little while!

Reading to your children should be a requirement of every parent. Statistics already show that children who were read to when they were younger do great in school, have more sense of adventure and tend to be artistically creative. In other words........very well rounded.

We all know Dr. Seuss has been around forever (boy do I feel old!). I mean who can forget The Cat In The Hat. Simply said the words "Red Fish Blue Fish" to any adult and you know what response you will get. We all read the stories and obviously loved them!

Yes I am a huge fan of Dr. Seuss books. Right now the Dr. Seuss Book Club is offering a deal where if you buy The Cat In The Hat you get two other books free. There are so many to choose from, it's not easy making your selection! Start your kids into the world of adventure today. You will have many great memories reading to your children and they will read to theirs and so on and so on and so on. It's a great family tradition and I thank my Grandmother and my Aunt for sharing the joy of reading with me.





This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here