Friday, January 1, 2010

Coupons.com - General Mills & Pillsbury Galore

It's the New Year and the first of the month so new coupons are up right now. I'm seeing tons of Pillsbury coupons, lots of General Mills cereal coupons (Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of my favorites) and good medication coupons. Go here to get yours today!

And here's a little tip. Change the zip code. If you have a family member or friend that lives in another state, change the zip code to theirs. Often times I find some totally different coupons that are not listed in my area. I have printed them out and used them at the stores with no problems. Scored free Deodorant, dishing washing liquid, toothpaste and other items at CVS and Walgreens doing this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here