Tuesday, January 5, 2010

$2 Pepsi 12 Packs at Target

The hubby is a Coca Cola holic. My drink of choice is Pepsi. I don't buy it that often because I try to watch how many soft drinks I consume, but when there is a great deal on them I will definitely stock up.

Target has Pepsi 12 Pack products on sale for 4/$12 or $3/ea. this week. Wellllllll, there is also a $1/1 Printable on their website. When the page loads scroll down to the bottom of the page. In the center of the page (left hand column) click on coupons.

Now here's the funny thing. I could only print 2 coupons per printer. You could get how ever many 12 packs you can print coupons on for just $2 a 12-pack. I will definitely stock up on this one.

Note: I'm also seeing a lot of Kellogg's coupons. Print these, match them up with your Kellogg's coupns from this past 1/3/10 Red Plum. Right now you can get the Special K Red Berries cereal for $1.39 if you match the Target coupon with the Red Plum coupon. I would print the Target coupons and hold on to them. They are good until the end of the month and there will surely be a sale on the crackers, bars, etc. coming up that will give you really good deals.





Have you joined Smiley yet?
This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here