Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SwagBucks Revisited

Iceived an e-mail from a follower who was a little bit confused about the SwagBucks Toolbar that you down load. Just to be on the safe side, in case anyone of you might be confused as well, I decided to post an answer here.

I use Explorer as my normal search engine. When you down load the Swagbucks Toolbar, you will not really see a change in your screen. For me, on the right side of my internet page (MSN) there is a small search engine box abou 1.5 inches wide. If you hit the drop down arrow you will see SwagBucks listed there. I have to highlight the SwagBucks listing and then the search engine is switched over to SwagBucks. Now, I have the option to search in my normal search engine box or I can search in the SwagBucks search engine box. I search through SwagBucks to try and accumulate SwagBucks.

Now, let me explain some things here. As I said before you are not going to earn a SwagBuck for every single search you do. Most days I honestly earn 1-3 Swagbucks. On some days I earn 3-6 swagbucks. I don't use this search engine for a quick gain. This is one of those things that I will let roll for a while. I will use the bucks to get gift cards for either Amazon or PayPal and you all know what I do with my Amazon money......free groceries. I joined this site because it's another one of those sites where I will earn a benefit (swagbucks), and transfer it to a place (Amazon) to purchase items I need for my house that I won't have to pay a dime for. The money will never come from me.

I hope that answers your questions Ms. Clare and anybody else who was confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here