Sunday, December 6, 2009

Spotlight On Stoney














Yep...that's what I said...Stoney. Who or what is Stoney??? Stoney is a wonderful lady I met out in blog land, that funny enough, is right around the corner from me. It's a small world after all, it's a small (sorry, I got side tracked there).
Anyway, Stoney has a children's gift and toy shop like no other. Every time I go into a toy store, I see the same old toys every one else has. When you walk into Stoney's shop, you walk into your childhood all over again. I didn't want to leave. You see, I met Stoney online and I liked her blog site and wanted to add it to my bloggers listing section, but wanted to check out her store first. Now.....he he he.....I have an excuse to go back and play with the toys some more, but this time I'll introduce myself face to face.

Anyway I have some pictures here that just don't do the store justice, but if you are sick and tired of seeing the same old toys, then jump in your car and truck on down to Stoneys. She has toys to feed the imagination and the oldies but goodies as well...I loved Curious George when I was a kid and I still do now. Stoney's place doesn't have your shootem up bangem up, destroy the aliens kind of toys. They are stretch the imagination...and have fun kind of toys. Dream to your heart's content toys.........you know the kind. The toys dreams are made of. The toys your kids will remember and want to give to their kids.

Little bit about Stoney.....she doesn't just have the neatest little toy shop in town (I was looking for Santa and Mrs. Clause because I know they were there somewhere), but she is also a very gifted artist.....she does pictures for little kids and water colors as well for us big kids. And....if you purchase a piece of her artwork...you guessed it....she can even frame it for you. This is a woman of many talents and I am so thrilled to have met her on line...now I can't wait to go back to the store and tell her who I actually am. The look on her face will be priceless.

Stop on down to Stoney's and check out all she has to offer. I've listed her contact and blog information here:

Kinderladen Children's Gifts & Toy Shop
Stoney Gift & Frame Shoppe
Home of the Happy Heart Princess & The Fairy Tale Kids
323 West Sixth Street
Covington, KY 41011
(859) 655-9571



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here