Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday Update & Meijer

Today is the much anticipated Christmas Crusade. Becky at Nickels-N-Dimes has been working her tail off to get things ready. Last night we set up the room for the event. I can't wait to see what all has been collected.

Thank you to all of you who have given donations to me for the event. I have to admit that it has been humbling. I had no idea so many people would step up to the plate when I asked. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I'm going to take pictures (if I remember) and put them up here for you to see what was collected and what you efforts accomplished.

On a different note, I have the matchups done but don't have time to post them right now. There is a really good deal with some of the Kellogg's cereals so if you like Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes or Rice Krispies, you can get free milk and some free fruit with your purchase. I'll post everything tonight, but the Crusade comes first. Don't forget there are great Kellogg's Coupons for the printing. Thank you for your patience and talk to you soon. I have much to write about so check back this evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here