Thursday, December 17, 2009

P&G E Coupons & Krogers Important News

I was waiting to see how long it would take before this happened. I just received an e-mail stating that beginning December 31, 2009, you will no longer be able to download P&G Electronic Coupons to your Krogers Store card. P&G is asking that you redeem all coupons that you currently have loaded on your card by December 31, 2009. They will not be accepted after that date.

There unfortunately have been alot of sites out there pushing using an e-coupon with a paper coupon and this has never been corportate policy for Krogers, nor for P&G for that matter. One of the things that I am a stickler on is coupon ethics. It's not necessary for people to try and jip the stores with fakes coupons or see them argue they should get something they shouldn't. I watched this take place a while back and when I asked the person about it in the store in Latonia, Kentucky, they said they saw it on a blogsite. I contacted Krogers' Corporate office about it and they gave me a lengthy response which I posted. I know it irritated quite a few followers and quite frankly several stopped visiting my blog. I wasn't trying to cause a problem for anyone, but only to set the record straight on what the rules are.

With just a few tricks here and there, you can cut your grocery bill by 65-75%. It's not necessary to cheat the system. Once you have been doing this as long as I have, you will get to the point that you are spending much much less on groceries than you are now.

Right now I spend about $100 a month on groceries for the hubbie and myself, and we don't do without anything we want. Believe me you can do this. It takes practice and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here