Monday, December 28, 2009

Nearly Free Ivory Soap at CVS






Right now CVS has the 3-pack of Ivory Soap on sale for $.99. There was a $1/1 coupon in the 12/27/2009 p&G Brand Saver (next to last page). Note that this is a taxable item ($.06 in my state) so you will either have to pay $.05 or $.06 depending on whether the clerk prices down the coupon to $.99 or keeps it at $1. Either way, $.05 or $.06 for 3 bars of soap is a pretty sweet deal. Now, honestly, I don't need any soap right now as I have enough Johnson Buddy soap to last about 2 years, but this is a very good deal so I will go ahead and get packs to add to the stockpile.









If you need to add soap to your stockpile, then I would check with your local clipping service. I checked Ebay, but nobody has it up for a buy it now price currently, I would check with them gain tomorrow. Never buy clipping service off of E-Bay that you have to pay for as the price is much higher. I'm sure there will be more postings soon with Buy-It-Now prices that will be much cheaper.

Also, if you make your own laundry detergent, using Ivory is perfect and by getting it for $.02/bar, you cut your cost per load of laundry detergent even further. See my Back To The Basics tab for recipes for home made laundry detergent.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here