Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve To All

It's finally here and I hope everyone is having a wonderful and safe holiday time. Today there is lots to do so I don't know if I will have the CVS and Walgreens match-ups done and up for this next week. I will try, but I have a soldier and his daughter coming over for dinner and food to pick up and food to cook and THINGS, THINGS, THINGS to do.

When you are celebrating this holiday season, think about all that you are blessed with and take a moment to say a prayer and be thankful. I am so thankful for all of the blessings in my life. A great husband, a great job, truly wonderful friends.

Once the holdiay is over it will be time to get down and dirty with getting our finances in order to make some changes in our lives (yours and mine). I hope that I am able to help you and that you will continue to follow along as we learn how to save on our grocery bills and other areas in our lives and together we can eliminate this incredible debt we all seem to have in our lives. We can do it together one step at a time.

Thank you for hanging in there with me as this blog has evolved this year. When I look back at where it was 6 months ago to where it is now and where I intend for it to go, I am truly amazed and blessed with where I feel the Lord is taking me.

May God bless all of your this holiday season. I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here