Saturday, December 12, 2009

Magazines I Get For Free

Often times you will see me include coupons from magazines in my coupon matchups. One thing I want to point out to you....I don't pay for these magazines. Honestly the only magazine I purchase is All You and I buy two a month. The rest of the magazines (Family Circle, Redbook, etc.) I don't pay for. Here's how...


My husband, God love em, is a cokeaholic. Too bad there isn't a 12-step program for that. Hello, my name is (insert name here) and I am a Cokeaholic. Anyway, fortunately for me, coke offers the "My Coke Rewards" program. What you do is join the site, then enter the codes off the coke products you purchase. Now we reguarly purchase 12-Pack cartons so I enter the code from the carton which is worth 10 points.

They have a points tier where you can check to see what is available under each point level (50-100; 100-200, etc.) and purchase the item you want with your points. I purchase the magazine subscriptions. I've never had any problems with them. I get Redbook, Family Circle and Good Housekeeping currently. I accumulate the points and then go see what magazines I think might have coupons and I purchase those.

If you or your family drink coke products then I think you should check into this. I've done it for almost 3 years now and never had any problems with the magazine subcriptions that I have purchased. Now...I will tell you that as soon as your first magazine arrives, you will start getting solicitation notices from the magazines wanting you to pay for another year. When you get these, simply walk to your shredder and feed the shredder. Never purchase the magazines.

That's my tip for the day. The link to My Coke Rewards is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here