Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Entertainment Book 2010



We're all about saving money any way possible.....correct? The Entertainment Book is a great way to do this. It has coupons for anything and everything you can imagine, especially restaurants.
As you know I am involved in a military thingie for the National Guard. I do a lot of shopping at GFS to purchase food for the soldiers. Imagine how happy I was to see $5 off of $50 coupons in the book this year. I usually spend about $150 a trip for the soldiers. So you break down the trip into 3 sets and use $5 on each one. That savings right there just about paid for the book. There are many great coupons in there and I strongly suggest you purchase one. Here's a link to get one for $19.99 with free shipping. The offer is good for this week only.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here