Sunday, December 27, 2009

Compare Mobile Phone Bills - Save Money

As I am always looking for ways to save money, I have been checking the web on cell phone service and I ran across a great site.

Tired of checking site to site the various mobile phone service plans. Here's a place that will do that for you. Bill Shrink. You simply put in the information as to what type of plan you want (i.e., how many minutes, texting, etc.) and they give you the top 7 plans and carriers. You see immediately who has the best rates for the plan that works for you.

Worth checking out. I ran my plan and found out my currrent carrier has the best plan.

You can also check and compare banking rates, credit card rates and get the best gas prices for your area. Pretty neat little site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here