Monday, November 16, 2009

Want to Earn Free ECBs?


We all love Extra Care Bucks. That's why we sit with our flyer and calculators and run the math on "if I buy three of these and two of those I will only pay this much OOP (out of pocket) and I will get this many ECBs (Extra Care Bucks) back", right? You know you do. And then you brag to your family, friends, co-workers, etc., about how great you did. You think I don't brag.....ask me about the time I bought $72 worth of merchandise and paid $2.47 out of pocket. They could probably hear me in Colorado I was hooting and hollaring so loud. Anyway....on with the info.


What if I told you there was a way to earn Extra Care Bucks for free a couple of times a year. All it takes is a little bit of your time on your computer (just a couple of times a year). You can earn up to $5, $10, $15 Extra Care Bucks or more, depending on what they are studying/promoting at the time.


Interested yet....join the CVS Advisory Panel. I did and it's simple and easy and they pay very well to take a survey for them now and then. If you are interested in joining the CVS Advisory Panel, then click here and fill out the form. It asks you simple questions about what you normally purchase at CVS. A profile of sorts. Then you will be sent an e-mail (think mine took about an hour when I registered) which tells you what to do to complete the registration and that's it. You'll officially be on the panel. I've know about this for a little bit, but you know that I won't put anything up here unless I have tried it myself and know it to be legit. I waited until I did my first survey for them and got $10 ECB. It was, in a word, AWESOME. It's totally legit and a great way to earn some extra ECBs. Sign up today.....you can thank me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here