Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks Giving Message

Well, the Turkey is in the oven, all but one of the side dishes and desserts are made and I decided to take a quick moment to get on here to tell you all Thank You. When I started this blog after my father passed away in February, I wasn't really sure where I wanted it to go or whether or not anyone would even take a look, much less pay attention to what I had to say.

I wanted to thank all of you for your continued support, encouragement and advice. Thanks to the wonderful e-mails, suggestions, etc. that I have received, I now have a definite vision of where I want to take this blog and what I want to accomplish. I had only one goal and that was to help you save money in your grocery shopping. Beginning this journey I realized how many wonderful people there are out there in blog land. I have met so many people in the last couple of months, it has, for lack of better words, stunned me. I am grateful to all of you and thankful so many of you want to be a part in this blog while it continues to evolve.

Every year I sit and think of all of the glorious thinks God has blessed with me and the things I am truly thankful for. Now this blog is added to that list. Thank you for hanging in there with me and hopefully you'll continue to follow me as I continue down my journey with this blog.

Have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving.

Oh, by the way, if you see a soldier today somewhere, give him or her a hug or simply tell them thank you. They never get enough thanks.

Peace to you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here