Monday, November 16, 2009

Surveys A Plenty

I'm not sure what is going on out there in survey land, but I have been getting tons of new surveys every day. I'm getting at least 20 a day now. Unfortunataely I don't have time to do them all so I pick and choose and always select the cash paying surveys first. Opinion Outpost and Mindfield are my favorites.

This year I have done them off and on as time has allowed and have made almost $1,000 doing surveys. I don't do them to pay the bills and you won't get rich doing surveys, but I have paid for the redeisgn of my website, gotten gift cards to Target, Toys R Us, Red Lobster, and Walmart, Barnes & Noble, Bed Bath & Beyond and paid for all of my coupons I purchase on E-Bay. I still have nice chunk of chage in my PayPal account and over $300 to cash in. My Christmas presents have already been bought with no cost to me. (Needless to sa I am excited that my shopping is done and that it cost me nothing out of pocket.) Imagine what I could accomplish if I had more time to devote to doing the surveys.

If you are a stay at home mom or retired or even a teenager and want to earn a little extra spending cash, then I strongly suggest doing surveys. Like I said, you won't get rich, but you can make extra money for Christmas or that special something you have been wanting or whatever. I just let my money build up and then either cash out or roll the money over into my Pay Pal account. I have listed in my side bar some of the survey sites I am registered with. I highly recommend registering with Opinion Outpost, Mindfield Online and Lightspeed Panel as they are my favorite three. Opinion Outpost and Mindfield Online pay the most, which is probably why I like them the most. The surveys are easy and general take 20 minutes or less.

Check them out if you get a chance and start earning your Christmas cash for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here