Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rimmell Mascara Deal at CVS 11/08/2009


The Ad scan for CVS is up at Hot Coupon World and I'm not seeing much for this next week. However, Rimmell mascara is a pretty good deal. It's on sale for $6.99


Use the $2/1 MFC from the November issue of All You Magazine and you pay $4.99 and get $4 Register Rewards good on your next order. This is perfect timing for me as I am almost out of mascara.


My scenario is purchase one for $6.99 + tax = $7.40 I'll use $1 Register Rewards I currently have + $2/1 coupon from November All You Magazine. Out of pocket will be $4.40 plus I get the $4 Register Rewards. Do the deal again only use the $4 Register Rewards + $2/1 November All You Magazine ( I always buy two magazines) and pay $1.40 out of pocket and get another $4 Register Rewards to roll on something else.


So for less ($4.40 + $1.40 = $5.80) than the cost of one ($7.40), I get two plus I will have the $4 register rewards to use on another shopping trip.


Works for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here