Thursday, November 12, 2009

Free Child Safe Kit


Our most prescious resource is our children. I can remember when I was a child, our parents just told us to go outside and play on sunny days and never worried about what could/would happen to us. Unfortunately, as I said, times have changed and we don't have that say luxury now. You have to keep your eyes on your child 24/7 and it's not always easy.

I can remember clearly my youngest scooting away from me while I was clothes shopping one evening with all three of my little ones at the time. I remember the frantic feeling when I couldn't find my angel and screaming her name until she appeared carrying a beautiful, frilly dress she wanted. Needless to say the emotions running through me was a mixture of everything. Anyway, needless to say she was never out of my sight from that point forward.


Globe Life is offering a Child Safe Kit. This kit is a little booklet that you fill out all of the importan informatio about your child...hair color, eye color, height, weight, etc. There is a place for a phtograph and a place to do your child's finger prints. Ink is included in the kit. This is a great thing to have, God forbid, should you ever need it.

Click here to get your kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here