Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Remkes One Day Sale - October 15, 2009

A couple of items I see worth mentioning are:

Bob Evans Roll Sausage - $1.88
- Use $.25/1 MFC from 8/23/09 Smart Source
Final Cost = $1.38

Tony's Pizza Original Crust - $1.88
- Use $.50/1 MFC from 10/4/09 Smart Source
Final Cost = $.88
Note: I believe I posted earlier that these are on sale at either Meijers or Krogers for a cheaper price this week. Check my matchups for those two stores.

Hunt's Ketchup - $.78
- Use $1/2 MFC from either August or September All You Magazine (purchase at Wal-Mart)
Final Cost = $.28/ea. (This is definitely a stock up item)


Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels - $1.88
- Use $1/2 MFC from 9/13/09 Red Plum
Final Cost = $1.38/ea.
Note: Personally, I think I'm going to wait on this one. The coupon is good until November 1st and there will probably be more coming out in the next week or two to gear up for the holidays so I'm going to take my chances on this one. Plus I already have about six packages in the store room.

Frozen Boneless Chicken Breast - $1.33/lb.
Note: This is definitely a stock up item. I'll probably purchase 4 or 5 packages (or more depending on the sizes of the packages and whether they put a limit on the number you can purchase) and split them up into smaller packages and freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2