Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Reader's Digest - 40% Off Kids Books

Save up to 40% on all Children's Books at Reader's Digest Store while supplies last. You know that I am a huge advocate for Reader's Digest books. I have purchased several through the years and been extremely pleased with every single one. My favorite will always be the How to Fix Anything In Your House Book. The savings I had fixing things in my house the first month I had the book paid for the book and then some.

Reading to your kids is one of the most precious gifts and memories you can give to them. It's one they will cherish and pass down to their kids, and so on and so on and so on. Books make great holiday gifts as well. My dad starting purchasing books for me when I became a teenager. At first I admit I thought it was kind of nerdy of my dad, but I learned my dad paid attention to my love for books and it was his way of promoting my reading. Thanks dad. Reading is one of those favorite things. Who can resist sitting by a fire on a cold snowy or rainy day curled up on the couch with a good book. At 40% off it's definitely worth a looksie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here