Friday, September 4, 2009

PetSmart




I wanted to talk about PetSmart today. I love that place and needless to say my dogs (kids actually) are glad I love the place. I have two dogs. Petie here to the left is my husband's pooch.










And I have.....the big guy, Sully. Wonder what that says about us???


Anyway.....pet foods, and pet items in general, can be very expensive. Regardless of how many coupons you use, or where you shop, you drop a small fortune taking care of your pets. And if you are like me, you wouldn't have it any other way.


However, I have come to find that dollar for dollar, store to store, I always seem to come out a little better at PetSmart. From food, treats, clothing (poor Petie would freeze to death in the winter without a coat), medications, flea/tick control, training tools, you name it. PetSmart has it and at very reasonable prices. And they carry so much more than just dog items. If you have birds or fish or cats or furry little creatures, they have everything you need to keep your pets healthy and happy.


To go you one better, if you go here to join the Pets Perks program, you will get special deals, promotions and coupons not offered to the general public. I've gotten coupons for free snacks and food items that I have never seen offered in any of the Sunday coupon flyers or on line printable selections.


One of the best things I like about them is that I can order online and have it delivered right to my door without have to drive 25 minutes to the nearest PetSmart. Don't get me wrong, I do drive there, but honestly, sometimes with the online sales, it's easier and more cost efficient for me to just purchase online what I need. You should see Petie do his little dance when the box of treats are delivered. How he knows what's in the box is beyond me but boy is it a hoot. You'd think it was Christms.


Anyway, if you shop at PetSmart, I encourage you to sign up to get your Pet Perks. It's very worth it and will save you a great deal of money on your pet supplies.


I have also posted a banner on the left side of my page for your convenience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here