Sunday, August 23, 2009

Walgreens Shopping Trip






I must admit that I did my matchups before I went to the store, but didn't post them until after I came back. If you're Walgreens is anything like mine, you have to get there early before all of the good items sell out.



Here's what I purchased today:


2 Sudafed


2 Listerine Cool Blue


1 Rimmel Blush


4 Planters Trail Mix


4 Crest whitening Toothpaste


2 Tylenol


Total Cost Before Sales, Coupons and Register Rewards: $76.47


Total Cost after Sales, Coupons and Register Rewards: $13.21


Percentage Saved: 83%

Took me 4 trips to do this, but I'm on a roll this week. So far between my CVS run and Walgreens run today I have purchased $153.58 worth of product and paid $24.83. That's an 84% savings.


I'm on a roll this week! Wooo Hooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here