Thursday, August 6, 2009

Upcoming Coupons For 08/09/2009

According to our friends at Taylor Town Preview, it looks like another GREAT weekend for coupons! There should be 2 Smart Source and 1 Red Plum inserts for this weekend. I'm seeing Velveeta Coupons, lots of Betty Crocker and Pillsbury coupons, Ziploc coupons, Scotts coupons, lots of Lysol coupons, lots of Fancy Feast and Purina coupons, Scotch tape coupons (stock up for Christmas!) any many many more.



Keep in mind that we may not get everything on the Taylor Towne listing. However, if it is on her listing, you will definitely find it on E-Bay starting on Sunday. Now is the time of year that I stock up from E-bay for non-perishable items that I can give to the food store and needy families. You'll want to get your papers early as they will go fast again. I'll get three again this weekend and I'm not finished cutting out my coupons from last weekend.

By the way....I have (6) $2/1 Printables for Dry Idea Roll on that all expire November 30th. First person to e-mail me with their address that wants them gets them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here