Monday, August 17, 2009

Kroger Mega Sale

I heard today from a few friends that Kroger is having a wing dinger of a Mega Sale this week. To post the best deals for you I am going to Krogers tomorrow. I scanned the flyer and while I did find some deals, there are several listed on the buy 10 get $5 instantly that I don't think are worth it at all. But I have heard there are several things on sale that they don't have listed so I'm going to take a walk-about through the store tomorrow and put the matchups together tomorrow night. Will probably be late before I get it up, but you know how picky I am about my matchups so I thank you in advance for your patience. My job is to get you the best deals I can find so I feel like I have to take a bit of extra time this week and really check it out. I apologize for the delay, but as I listed in some other posts, I was gone all weekend and Sunday was my anniversary (have to give the hubby his due - he's such a sweetie!) so I am very late on all of my matchups.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here