Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fast Fixins $2 Coupon By Mail

I had never heard about this product and heard some people talking about it at a conference I recently attended so I came back and bought a bag of chicken nuggets to try them out. I was surprised at how good they were. Add to that the price is great and I was sold. If you register at their site they have a 9 question survey for you take. Once you complete the survey they will send you a $2 coupon.

They also have a plan where you send them 10 UPC symbols from packages you purchased and they will send you a coupon good for one free product. They offer many great items and I look forward to trying them all. Go here to register. Don't forget to fill out the survey for the $2 Coupon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here