Monday, August 24, 2009

Become A Nielsen Home Scanner

You've heard of the Nielsen television rating system right? Did you know they have a products scanning system as well. Well, they do and I am apart of it, along with being a Nielsen television rating family.

They are taking applications again so I had to pass this along. The Home Scanning system is so easy. They send you a home scanner and every week when you do your grocery shopping you scan what you purchse. It's so easy and not very time consuming at all. When I get home from the store I just scan the purchases as I am putting them away. Once a week I send the totals to them. It's that simple. You earn points and let me tell you they have some really cool prizes.

Like I said above, they are taking applications again and the spots go fast. Go here to sign up and good luck. This is one of those great little deals that I wish they offered to everyone, but unfortunatey they only take so many at a time. I really enjoy being a part of the Niesen Family and getting my voice heard when it comes to products I purchase.

I've also put a button the left side of my page for your convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here