Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kraft Mac N Cheese Printables

Have you registered at Kraftfoods.com yet? If you haven't you should. They just finished their HUGE printable promotion and now they have printables up for Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Buy 3 Get 1 Free Printable and a $1.50 off either Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese or Velvetta Shells & Cheese. Both are great coupons and they don't expire until January of 2010! Hang on to the Velvetta Shells and Cheese and you should be able to get both boxes for almost free pretty soon!

Scroll to the bottom of my page and click on the banner to sign up and start printing your coupons today! I can't begin to tell you how much stuff I have gotten gree through Kraft coupons! Remember, you can print 2 coupons to printer so if it is an item you use alot, borrow a friends computer or if you have two printers in your house, use them both. I know I do!

Happy printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here