Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shop4Freebies

Today I'm introducing you to Shop4Freebies. This site is great. I found out about them about a month ago and since that time I have been getting 3-4 free samples in the mail a week. Perfume, food, dog treats, medicine, magazines, etc. You name it, I get it. The small free samples come in handy more ways than you know. Ever have an unexpected guest drop in for an overnight stay. No problem. Thanks to the freebies, they get their own toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, soap, etc. I also use these items to put into my hubbie's travel bag for when he's gone to drill. And it cost me nothing. It's also a great way to try out new perfumes, dog treats, etc. My husband loves trying out the new cereals, snack bars, chips, crackers, etc. If he likes the sample, then I know what to buy at the store. No more wasted money ending up with a box or bag of snacks that no one likes. I love this site as the samples change daily. Try them out. I have put their banner on the bottom of my site. Simply click on the banner and see what they have to offer today. Remeber, the samples change daily! So come back each day and click and see what's new today! I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here