Friday, April 17, 2009

Survey Sites & Mystery Shopping

Last night I decided to sit down and review my survey site earnings and mystery shopping earnings. Now remember I only started doing them to earn some extra cash for the holidays. If you remember, I started all of this the weekend before my father passed away and didn't devote much time to that month (February) doing much of anything but healing. So, I really started digging into my surveys and mystery shopping in March. Today is April 17th and as of last night I had $230.00 earned between the surveys and mystery shopping. Needless to say I am thrilled because it doesn't take much time to do the surveys or the mystery shopping for that matter. If I keep on with the pace I am going and cash out at the end of October I'm hopeing to have about $1,000 set aside for Christmas. That's more than I ever spend on Christmas. YES YES YES!!!

Here's how I came to that number. Right now I am averaging about $4.79 earnings for my survey sites and mystery shopping. I took the $230 and dividided it by 47 (March and April days) to get my average. I then took that number and multiplied it by the number of days until I plan on cashing out.

Soooo, if it works for me it will work for you. Over the next week or so I am going to talk to you about the survey sites I belong to and the mystery shopping groups that I belong to. Maybe this will work for you too. Trust me. If I can do this, anyone can do it!

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here