Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Free Samples Daily

If you ask my husband he will tell you that at least 3 to 4 times a week we get a free sample in the mail. He loves it. I get things like toothpaste, shampoo, perfume samples, cereal, tea, batteries, snacks, etc. You name it, I've gotten it. My husband is in the military and all of the little samples of shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, etc. end up in his travel bag. It's a great way to try out new cereals, snacks such before going to the store and spending money on a product that no one likes the taste of and then it sits on the shelf in the pantry forever.

I have added a sample page on the bottom of my main page. The great thing is, it changes daily so you need to check it every day! Let me know what you think!

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here