Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Surveys

Today I want to talk a little about survey sites. Now if you go to google or ask or any of those search engines and inquire about survey sites you will be overloaded with them. There are literally hundrends, maybe thousands out there. Today I want to talk a little about survey sites. Now if you go to google or ask or any of those search engines and inquire about survey sites you will be overloaded with them. There are literally hundrends, maybe thousands out there. I have checked out about 80 different sites so far and currently belong to 22 sites. Some of the sites strictly will pay you money for completing their surveys. Other sites you earn points for surveys completed. You accumulate points that you can cash in for product.

I'll beginning putting up the information on the various sites and try to give you the low down on what you can expect from each site.

The most important thing to remember is this...YOU WILL NOT GET RICH DOING SURVEYS ON LINE!!! So, why am I doing the sites? Quite simple. I'm making a little money on the side for Christmas. The more I make on doing surveys, the less I have to take out of my own pocket for the holidays. I started checking out the survey sites in November and honestly do some life in general, hadn't been able to devote the amount of time I wanted to doing the surveys.

Like I said, I haven't devoted a great deal of time until the past couple of weeks to do surveys and I now have almost $90 to collect and it's only the beginning of March. All of the sites that I belong to let you roll over your earnings from year to year. Just look at it like your very own private savings account that you can cash out whenever you like.

Keep in mind also, that you won't qualify for every single survey. You can be disqualified due to age, how many children you have (or don't have), where you live, etc. But don't be discouraged because there are plenty of surveys to do. Just keep trying.

So, if your like me and want to earn a little bit of money doing a survey here and there, check out the links on my side bar and read what I have to say about each one. If you have any questions, let me know. Happy surveying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here